Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Nothing happening really.

2 of my friends got married so congrats to them. I really haven't bothered to head to any of the stores for figures as there really is nothong worth buying. As for the specialty market items there is a few interests coming down the pike...

World of Warcraft Series God only knows from DC Direct
Terminator 2 figures from NECA
DC Universe Classics Giganta Wave should be here in 2-3 weeks

I did pick up some 3.75" (really 4") Marvel Universe figures. I got Ms Marvel (vintage and modern), Iron Man, The Thing, Black Suit Spiderman, Spiderman, and Captain America. Now i know I said I wasn't going to pick up the MU figs until Hasbro declared the fate of the Marvel Legends 6-inch line but I feel they will be coming back. I really think DC Universe Classics has proven that already.

Off to eat some grilled cheeseburgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment