Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's been awhile...

My PC sorta went on the fritz, bad hard drive, so I reinstalled and everything is anew. My White-Westinghouse monitor keeps blacking out and coming back on every great once in awhile, so having the Best Buy maintenance agreement "should" help me out, even thought I feel they will replace it with another monitor it will be one that's in their best interest, not mine.

I saw Star Trek with a group of great friends and I have to admit I was blown away thoroughly. Abrams not only saved the franchise but took it to the next level and I will say that Star Wars will have to take a backseat to this one as far as the general public is concerned.

Let's see... I am off to Wonderfest this Saturday with some friends. If you never been your truly missing something.

I picked up some new figures (what else is new) such as DC Direct's Despero, Showcase Superman (awesome figure), Toyman, GL Cyborg Superman, NECA's SDCC Mouser 3-pack, Leo, Don, and Mikey but no Raph :( Along with DC Universe Classics Orion, Captain Atom, Deathstroke, and Big Barda.

Pics coming soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment