Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Liberation from a plastic prison


I am in the process of currently opening a bunch of figures that I have been putting off. It's a slow process for me because I like to read the info on the back or maybe get to know the figure. To appreciate the articulation and the sculpt and even the paint application. I put them on my McFarlane base and if the peg hole isn't either deep enough or present altogether then I grab my drill and use my 1/8" bit and make it McStand compliant. lol

Right now I am on the DC Universe portion of this huge Rubbermaid containers worth of figures. So far I am impressed with pretty much all of them. I have a veritable 'DC Universe' unfolding as never before in The Hall of Plastic.

I'll try and get some pictures posted in a day or 2. Now back to freeing the figs.

No comments:

Post a Comment