Saturday, April 11, 2009

Arkham Asylum Special Edition


In the times that I purchased Special Editions of video games only once have I felt I got my money's worth and that was on Warcraft 3, the other 2 were wastes of money, Quake III Arena and Star Wars Galaxies. But now for 99.99 I think I may have found the next SE that's seems to be worth it. Batman: Arkham Asylum

The game footage (what little I've seen) is somewhat reminiscent of Metal Gear Solid in that you don't mash buttons to beat the bad guys. You must think like Batman from a strategy point of view in order to take down the criminals who have escaped. This SE comes with a 13" Batarang, a leather embossed dust jacket that seems more of a who's who in Arkham (no pun intended DC fans), and making of video all contained in a tin Batarang shaped container.

No comments:

Post a Comment